Thursday, March 20, 2014

For Sharmila, it is more than just ‘Eat n Play’ - The Hindu

SHE IS HIGHLY EDUCATED...ENTHUSIASTIC...PREPARING FOR CIVIL SERVICES....BUT IN YSRCP? READ ABOUT HER...WHO IS SHE



B.V.S. BHASKAR

 
M. Sharmila Reddy
M. Sharmila Reddy
When YSRC chief Jaganmohan Reddy called up Medapati Sharmila Reddy, a B.Tech graduate, on March 16 and offered her ticket to contest as Rajahmundry Corporator, her surprise knew no bounds.
Sharmila, her brother Chaitanya Reddy and a family friend, Datla V.L. Jyothi, runs ‘Eat n Play’ food court on A.V. Appa Rao Road near Spencer’s here.
Sharmila earned her B.Tech degree from SKR College, Bhimavaram, before doing MBA. “She also appeared for Civil Services and Group-I examinations. She is again preparing for the Civil Services Examination to make a second attempt,” said Datla V. Jyothi, her business partner.
After Sharmila was declared the YSRC’s official candidate by Jagan in Rajahmundry, the dissident group had ransacked the party office when Jagan was touring the district. “Though I am selling cakes in my Eat n Play food court, I know it is not cake walk for me in this election, as the opponent Telugu Desam candidate is strong. At the same time, I am not going to let off. As the Mayor election is indirect election, fortunes may turn in the last minute also. I am confident that I will win and will become the Mayor with a good background and education qualifications,” Sharmila said.
Though I am selling cakes in my Eat n Play food court, I know it is not cake walk for me in this election, as the opponent Telugu Desam candidate is strong. I am confident that I will win and will become the Mayor with a good background and education qualifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment