Tuesday, December 31, 2013

WELCOME TO 2014...

Warm greetings to all of our friends, well-wishers, relatives, elders, elite, great personalities, my Bosses and every one who supported, encouraged, guided, nurtured, blessed in the year 2013...which is a most memorable year in our life...
My son B.V.S. Saikrishna completed his B.Tech., (EEE) in prestigious Visweswarayya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur in mid 2013 and got seat in University of Georgia, Athens, near Atlanta, USA in M.S. (Artificial Intelligence). This is a major development from my family front and he is doing well there.
Secondly, I got promotion as Special Correspondent in my newspaper "The Hindu" which encouraged me to write more stories, do more reporting in 2013 which was supported by my guide and immediate boss Mr. S. Nagesh and Mr. Jayanth in Chennai along with my Chief-Editor Mr. N. Ravi and Director Mr. N. Ram.
My better-half re-launched my family Trust, Balakavi Educational Seva Trust-BEST in the fag-end of 2013 which has taken up several programmes, mainly focusing Youth, girl child, old-aged and education and health sectors.She invited CBI former JD V.V. Lakshminarayana, `Samaikyandhra' Satyavani, Information Commission P. Vijayababu and other VIPs as guests for these programmes. There are many programmes in pipe-line including a small Free-Hospital (Dharmasupatri), Mid-day meal to attendants of patients in government hospitals and also old-aged people in identified peripheral areas of Rajahmundry and a primary school in one of the slums in Rajahmundry Rural area.
2014...FIRST PROGRAMME: Adikavi Nannaya University is going to publish my selected works from "The Hindu" on life styles of East Godavari district in third week of this month (January 2014) for which my Chennai Central Office already accorded permission.
All I need is your support in every step....
-BVS Bhaskar, Special Correspondent, The Hindu, Rajahmundry, Mobile: +91 9441462666, Land: 08832434276. Mail: bhaskarbvs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment